Greetings and thank you for your interest in our Alaskan Malamutes.
If you are interested in a Snowlion Alaskan Malamute puppy or adult, please provide the following information so we can better assist you. Once we receive the completed inquiry, a member of the Snowlion Team will be in touch.
First & last name
Phone number & best time to reach you
Location (Will you need us to arrange transport?)
- Your experience with Malamutes or other large breeds
- Are you familiar with the challenges of living with this breed?
- How do you plan to house train and safely confine your puppy?
- Any children, if so, what ages?
- Other pets in the home, if so, what type (age/gender/breed)
- Type of dog you are looking for: male, female, either; puppy or adult; pet or show.
- What is the time frame you are considering for adding a dog to your family? As soon as possible, in 6 months, next year?
- Own or rent home?
- Fenced yard? Enclosed deck? Kennel run?
- Do you have time to take a dog through several weeks of training classes?
- How did you hear of our kennel?
- Please feel free to add anything else that you would like us to consider
The Snowlion Team
**Update- Our co-owned litter will be available/ready to go late December. Reservations & deposits will be accepted when I return in
mid-late October. I'll be traveling to an area in Myanmar with poor internet connections and may not be able to respond to emails on a regular